Investment Immigration – Investment Services
Since the launch of “Capital Investment Entrant Scheme” (CIES) by the Government of HKSAR in October 2003, the plan is very popular and it received application worldwide including people from Mainland China.
Objectives of the Scheme:
- To facilitate the entry for residence in Hong Kong by capital investment entrants
- Applicants are allowed to make a choice of Hong Kong investments from a range of permissible assets without the need to establish or join in a local business
According to the rule, the minimum net investment amount is HK$10,000,000. Permissible assets include equities, debt securities, certificate of deposit, subordinated debt & eligible collective investment schemes. Real estate investment is no longer a permissible asset.
We have set-up a special team of Financial Consultants to provide advice & support to customers interested in CIES. Based on customer’s different background and risk profile, our professional financial consultants will recommend suitable investment plan to them with the aim to help them settling in their new environment and enjoy hassle free financial planning services.
We cooperate with the following fund platform and Insurance companies to provide the following eligible collective investment scheme for their need:
iFAST Financial (HK) Ltd
Baring Hong Kong China Fund - Class A
- The objective of the Fund is to achieve long-term capital growth in the value of assets. The Fund will seek to achieve its investment objective by investing at least 70% of its total assets at any one time in equities and equity-related securities of companies incorporated in Hong Kong or China, or in companies exercising the predominant part of their economic activity in Hong Kong or China.
- The Fund seeks to provide investors with long term capital growth in HK dollar terms through investing in a diversified portfolio consisting primarily of HK dollar denominated interest bearing securities.
- The Fund seeks to provide a stable income stream and long term capital appreciation through a portfolio which mainly consists of Hong Kong dollar denominated investment grade (rate Baa3 or better by Moody's or other credit rating agency of similar standing) bonds.
- The Fund seeks to provide investors with long-term capital growth by investing primarily in listed equities or equity-related securities issued by or linked to companies which activities relate to the consumer sector in Hong Kong and/or the mainland China.
- The investment objective of the Fund is to achieve long-term appreciation of the unit price through capital growth and income appreciation by investing in a diversified portfolio of equities and equity related securities, bonds that are listed primarily on Hong Kong stock exchange and/or any international securities exchange and can benefit from the polic(ies) in place and/or to be made by the government and/or statutory bodies of mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
- The Guotai Junan Greater Growth Fund seeks to provide investors with medium to long-term capital appreciation over time, primarily through investment of a portfolio consisting of listed securities of companies that derive or are expected to derive a significant portion of their revenues from goods produced or sold, investments made or services performed in Greater China, which includes the People's Republic of China (PRC) the Special Administrative Regions of Hong Kong and Macau and Taiwan. The Manager believes that the value of these companies would increase through benefiting from the economic growth of the Greater China Region.
- The Fund aims to match as closely as practicable the performance of the Hang Seng China Enterprises Index
- The ETF aims to match as closely as practicable the performance of the FTSE / Xinhua China 25 Index
- The ETF aims to match as closely as practicable the performance of the Hang Seng Index
- It is an exchange traded fund listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong with stock code 2801. The Fund seeks to provide investment results that, before fees and expenses, closely correspond to the performance of the MSCI China Index.
- This fund aims to achieve capital growth by investing in a diversified portfolio of public companies which are listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited and/or the Growth Enterprise Market of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited ('GEM') and/or, although not incorporated or listed on either stock exchange in Hong Kong, are incorporated or listed on a stock exchange in any other jurisdiction and have substantial business interests in Hong Kong and/or derive a substantial portion of their revenue from their business carried in Hong Kong. A proportion of the Fund may also be invested in equity warrants and convertible bonds issued by, or in respect of, such companies.
- The Fund seeks to capture medium-to-long-term capital appreciation opportunities through investment in a diversified portfolio of resources and energy related investment instruments that are related to the economic growth or development of the PRC.
- The Fund seeks to provide capital appreciation through a managed portfolio of shares in companies quoted on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited. Hong Kong is in the Manager's view well placed to prosper directly from economic activity in the Asian region and the economic emergence of the People's Republic of China.
- The Sub-Fund primarily invests at least 70% of its assets in Hong Kong debt securities (rated or unrated), including (but not limited to) sovereign and/or non-sovereign, floating and/or fixed, of varying maturities issued by the government or by multi-lateral agencies or by companies, and denominated in Hong Kong dollars.
- The objective of the Fund is to achieve capital growth over the long-term by investing mainly in Hong Kong equity markets. The Fund will invest primarily in listed equities issued by companies established in Hong Kong or by companies whose shares are listed in Hong Kong (including but not limited to H shares and shares of red-chip companies listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange). The Principal Hong Kong Equity Fund may also invest in listed equities issued by companies which have business in Hong Kong. The Fund may hold cash and short-term investments.
- The objective of the Fund is to achieve capital growth over the long term by investing mainly in China-related equities. The Fund will invest primarily in equities issued by companies with exposure in different sectors of economies in People's Republic of China. Equity securities include but are not limited to equity shares, preference shares, depository receipts and other collective investment scheme as permitted under the MPF Regulation. The Principal China Equity Fund may hold cash and short-term investments for cash management purpose.
- It aims to achieve long term capital growth by investing primarily in Hong Kong Equities, including Chinese securities listed in Hong Kong. Units in this fund are suitable for the unitholders who are willing to assume a relatively higher level of risk to achieve potentially higher long term returns.
- The Fund aims to provide a return of capital growth and income primarily through investment in a portfolio of bonds and other fixed and floating rate securities denominated in HKD and issued by governments, government agencies, supra-national and corporate issuers worldwide.
- The Fund aims to provide capital growth primarily through investment in equity securities of Hong Kong SAR companies.
- The investment objective of TraHK is to provide investment results that closely correspond with the performance of the Hang Seng Index, by investing all, or substantially all, of the assets of TraHK in the shares of companies that make up the Hang Seng Index in substantially the same weightings as they appear in Hang Seng Index.
- The Fund is an index-tracking fund which seeks to track the performance of the CSI Hong Kong 100 Index. The risk profile of the Fund is generally regarded as high.
- - The investment objective of this ETF is to provide investment results that, before fees and expenses, closely correspond to the performance of the FTSE Value-Stocks China Index.
- Aviator is a single premium investment-linked assurance scheme aims to achieve capital growth over a medium to long term period by offering a number of collective investment schemes for investment.
- Affluent Life is a single premium investment-linked assurance scheme offering a selection of investment options linking to underlying funds of the Eligible Collective Investment Scheme (ECIS) under Capital Investment Entrant Scheme.
- A single premium investment-linked assurance scheme aims to provide capital growth over medium to long term by offering a selection of investment choices linking to underlying funds of the Eligible Collective Investment Scheme (ECIS) under Capital Investment Entrant Scheme.
- Skyline is a single premium investment-linked insurance plan with its policy value linked to the performance of the investment choices under Skyline.
Capital Flexi InvestPlan
- Capital Flexi InvestPlan is a single premium investment-linked assurance scheme.
- It is a single contribution investment-linked assurance scheme. Each investment-linked fund is linked to a corresponding underlying fund that is an approved Eligible Collective Investment Scheme.
- It is a single contribution investment-linked assurance scheme that provides investors a financial tool with a range of investment choices for selection based on investors' investment strategies. Each investment choice is linked to an underlying fund which is an approved Eligible Collective Investment Scheme.